After you have chosen your dress, your hair and makeup will finish the look, whether it is a natural or glamorous look you’re after, we at clhaires will always be on hand to answer any hair questions you may have leading up to your big day, so whether you need to know what is the best shampoo to use for your hair type, when to cut or colour your hair or what accessories will complement your style please do give a call or pop in that’s what we are here for.
Wedding Hair & Beauty Salon
We are here to make you feel like a goddess
All eyes will be on you, as you arrive either at your wedding, prom, or that special event, if you don’t want to risk having a bad hair day on the best day of your life, we at clhaires have a professional team to create the perfect bespoke hair style just for you and your wedding party.
Things to expect from Clhaires
- Hair should complement your dress and style
- Hair should feel secure with bobby pins, hairspray etc but not painful in any way
- The finished look should feel natural and make you feel like a goddess
- Hair should feel styled, soft, hold well, see, but not over styled
- We will put you at ease, making you feel confident you are in safe hands
Wedding hair and make-up photos
The following photos represent a small sample of our work. If you have a particular style in mind then please call us on 02392 340881 and we’ll be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”14490135″]
Call us on (023) 9234 0881 to book your next appointment.
ONLY THE BEST BRANDS
All the products and accessories we use are available to purchase from our studio. We only use the best, and we want the best for you and your hair.